• International Education to be held on 21st of March at Istanbul Aydın University. Join us in Istanbul!
  • 2017-2018 Erasmus+ Student Mobility for Placement Applications are now open! Apply now!
  • 2015-2016/2016-2017 Erasmus+ Staff Mobility Applications are open
  • Welcome to Erasmus+ Office web page!








PLACEMENT STUDENTS - BEFORE LEAVING IAU


 

Students must submit all the documents from the Documents part of this web page before their exchange begins.

Please note that students cannot leave for internship without submitting these documents, otherwise their exchanges will not be valid.

 

Students should follow-up all the application procedure of the host institution. 

Training Agreement (Erasmus+ Placement Work Plan)

Before leaving, the student must agree on the activities to be carried out at the host organization and on the internship period, by completing the Training Agreement in English.

The intern must then define any details of the Training Agreement by e-mail directly with the tutor of the host organization; students will then have to e-mail a copy of the Training Agreement to Erasmus+ Office, for a quick check of form and contents.

Please note that the internship will last two months and recommended to finish before the academic year starts.

The Financial Contract

Before leaving IAU, the student must sign a Financial Contract, which is completed by Erasmus+ Office. This document must indicate how the contribution of the European Community (Erasmus+ Placement grant) is to be paid, the destination and the length of stay in months (based on the provisions of the Training Agreement). Refusing or neglecting to sign the contract shall nullify the Erasmus+ Placement grant.

Program Countries with living cost

Program Countries

Erasmus Placement Grant per month (€)

Group 1

Programme Countries with

higher living costs

Denmark, Ireland, France, Italy, Austria, Finland, Sweden, United Kingdom,

Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland

600

Group 2

Programme Countries with

medium living costs

Belgium, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Spain, Croatia, Cyprus,

Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovenia, Iceland , Turkey

500

Group 3

Programme Countries with

lower living costs

Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Malta, Poland, Romania,

Slovakia, former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia

400

After signing the financial contract, students will be expected to take the Online Language Exam before leaving Turkey. (When they complete the mobility, they will take it again.)

 

After signing the financial contract, if the student submit the miles&smiles card number to the Erasmus+ Office, they will be able to have a chance for THY discount ticket.

Bank Details Form

All students are required to open EURO bank account in Deniz Bank and fill in the bank details forms and present it before the start of the placement, so as to receive the Erasmus+ Placement grant. The grant contribution will be paid in two instalments: 80% 45 days after the financial contract has signed; the remaining 20% within 30 days of the end of the internship, provided that all documents have been duly delivered. The contribution will be paid by bank transfer.

Agreement and Application form for the Host Organization

These forms are required only when the students have found a host organization for their internship on their own, without using the contacts already in place with the University.

Health and Liability Insurance

All students should have Health Insurance, Liability Insurance (covering damages caused by the trainee at the workplace) and Accident Insurance (covering at least damages caused to the trainee at the workplace) during their stay abroad for Erasmus+ Traineeship Mobility. The Institutions or Universities are not liable for medical or legal expenses of students. Proof of coverage is requested at the time of signing the Grant Agreement. For more information please contact IAU Erasmus+ Office.

 

IMPORTANT NOTE: Students must pay attention on not exceeding more than 7 days duration in each country in Europe while travelling/visiting.